My Favorite To Least Favorite Super Saiyan Transformations.
(AfroGamers.com) I’ve seen many transformations over the past 18 years as a Dragon Ball fan. Some of these Super Saiyan transformations for me have stood out from the rest of the Super Saiyan transformations.
Here are my favorite to least favorite Super Saiyan transformations.
1. Ultra Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta aka Super Saiyan Blue Evolution (anime) – The reason as to why The Ultra Super Saiyan Blue is my favorite Super Saiyan transformation is because it’s an exclusive transformation to Vegeta that first achieved it during the later stages of The Tournament Of Power Arc when Vegeta remembered the promise that he made to Cabba about wanting to see The Saiyan King Of Universe 6 and not wanting to be like Kakarot in obtaining Ultra Instinct, he broke beyond his limits to transform to Ultra Super Saiyan Blue which is a little bulkier version of the Ascended Super Saiyan aka Super Saiyan Grade 2 that he used against Semi-Perfect Cell back during The DBZ Era.
The Ultra Super Saiyan Blue transformation looks so beautiful because the hair is more of a darker blue color with the beautiful sparkling glow aura around Vegeta which definitely to me puts the icing on the cake for this exclusive Super Saiyan transformation. This exclusive form also allowed Vegeta to fight on an even level against hakaishin like Toppo as seen in the anime version of The Tournament Of Power
2. Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black – I have always liked Super Saiyan Rose over Super Saiyan Blue because unlike Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Rose grants the user in Goku Black precise Ki control to the point of creating numerical weapons out of it from the multiple energy blade daggers that he used against Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta in the anime to a scythe to open up a portal to call out multiple clones of Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black which was absolutely amazing to me. And also unlike Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Rose doesn’t appear to have the stamina issues constantly plaguing Super Saiyan Blue. In the manga, Goku Black achieved this exclusive Super Saiyan transformation when his Super Saiyan powers had surpassed that of a god allowing him to tap into Super Saiyan Rose.
This exclusive form for Goku Black was created by Akira Toriyama himself. This exclusive transformation is my second favorite Super Saiyan transformation because I’ll take Super Saiyan Rose over Super Saiyan Blue Goku anyday of the week.
3. Super Saiyan 2 (Gohan, Goku, Majin Vegeta, & Vegeta) I’ve always been a fan of the Super Saiyan 2 transformation since Teen Gohan tapped into the form after being emotionally pushed over the edge by Perfect Cell during the climax of The Cell Saga. In this form, the user’s hair sticks up more as well as having thunderbolts surrounding them. The Super Saiyan 2 is 2x stronger than Super Saiyan. My favorite Super Saiyan 2 will always be Majin Vegeta because he looked so absolutely badass in the Super Saiyan 2 transformation with the Majin symbol on his forehead because he was in a way the berserker version of himself. This form is my third favorite Super Saiyan transformation.
4. Ultra Super Saiyan (Future Trunks & Goku) – The Ultra Super Saiyan transformation is my second least favorite Super Saiyan transformation for the simple reason that the extremely bulky muscles make this form look extremely bad and while it gives the user(s) a great boost in power, but the major downside to this form is that it greatly reduces the user’s speed making the form not that good to sustain for much longer fights.
5. Super Saiyan 3 (Goku & Gotenks) – I’ve written a previous article explaining the legitimate reasons as to why Super Saiyan 3 is actually my least favorite of all Super Saiyan transformations is because this form is not very sustainable for much longer fights, it drains a colossal amount of stamina and ki, this transformation is actually Super Saiyan 2 on steroids, it has no significant victories, and last, but not least, seeing the eyebrowless face and extremely long hair was very annoying to me.
The Conclusion – Not every Super Saiyan transformation that’s introduced in Dragon Ball will be as good as either some of the previous or later Super Saiyan transformations.
Staff Writer; Kwame Shakir (aka Joe D.)